The Contingency Plan

Monday, May 03, 2004

Klink klank... my two cents

I know a random list is oh-so unoriginal but it's the first thing that came to mind...

1. I love the sound and smell of rain
2. I enjoy stretching
3. My eyes are hazel my hair is jet black
4. The full fat option is always the better one
5. I've never touched snow
6. Dancing like a damn fool is good for my soul
7. I'm half Asian, half Scottish
8. I live in Sydney Australia
9. After a shower, I always moisturize
10. A guy I met online flew from Canada to Australia to meet me
11. I'm 25 and disheartened
12. I like cracking my knuckles. I can also crack my neck, back, wrists, knees, ankles, toes and on a good day, one of my pelvic bones
13. I work in public relations
14. I've been told my melting moments and monte carlos biscuits are to die for
15. I played classical piano for ten years
16. That was eight years ago and I'm saving (ha!) to resume the hobby
17. It'll probably take forever as I'm definitely a spender and not a saver
18. Reading is one of my favourite pastimes
19. I'm part of a delightful book club
20. I travel to and from extremes, the middle ground is challenging/ boring
21. I was the tallest person in my primary school from grade four onwards (I'm now of medium height, around 5'9)
22. I have a younger brother and sister, both whom I adore
23. I'm comfortable being naked
24. My nose used to be pieced
25. I love to drive fast and use to race guys down the highway
26. A bad speeding accident and some horrendous fines soon put an end to that old habit
27. I love going out for brunch
28. I like my eggs poached or scrambled
29. I have a weakness for sleeping in
30. I collected stationary when I was younger - how Asian of me!
31. I want to travel to New York, Tokyo and Spain
32. I occasionally write poetry
33. I love watching kung fu movies
34. I wish I were in a kung fu movie
35. I pretend I'm a tourist whenever I get lost
36. If I could lie in a painless, effective, yet relatively inexpensive electrolysis bath and look like a twelve year old for the rest of my life, I would
37. I relish time on my own
38. I get addicted reality TV and watching music video clips
39. I have a big smile
40. People NEVER believe my mother is my mother, they always assume she's my friend or sister
41. I practically raised my younger sister
42. My dad is an 8th dan kung fu martial artist
43. I've had an affair. He was (and still is) an engaged magazine editor
44. I don't have a favourite alcoholic drink
45. My parents use to sneak me into jazz clubs when I was underage
46. I love the smell of vanilla
47. I like playing video games, RPGs in particular, with the exception of Top Spin
48. I also pathetically get addicted to free cell, I find it relaxing
49. I love the beach
50. I'm impulsive
51. I've had three surprise birthday parties - 18th, 22nd and 25th
52. I passed philosophy at university by buying my tutor beer
53. I have a clear police record
54. I'd love to be a jazz singer in some smoky underground club
55. I have small feet
56. People watching is so enjoyable
57. I've had sun stroke. It was just in time for NYE 2002
58. I once played mahjong for three days
59. I like eating with my fingers
60. I get crushes on people easily
61. I enjoy swearing
62. I broke my arm when I was nine roller skating
63. I haven't broken a leg, but wore a cast for a week when I was misdiagnosed
64. I don't find cleaning enjoyable. I wish I had a maid
65. My favourite book is 'The Picture of Dorian Gray' by Oscar Wilde
66. 'The Moor's Last Sigh' by Salman Rushdie would be a close second
67. I love having my forehead stroked
68. I like biting, but only those I like
69. I love how my mum smells
70. Mum's cooking totally kicks ass
71. I like laughing myself giddy
72. I'm named after my grandmother
73. I rarely wear makeup
74. I've never been in hospital
75. I've never had stitches
76. My parents are divorced
77. My dad is 63, his fiance is 28
78. The longest friendship I've had has lasted 21 years. We're still close
79. I like sunbathing topless
80. I'm scared of heights, though I've been hand gliding and enjoyed it
81. I've also walked the Sydney Harbour Bridge and despite the 100km winds, enjoyed that too
82. My star sign is Aries
83. I can speak broken mandarin, but can understand more
84. I find exercising boring
85. I rub my feet together before falling asleep
86. I use to be a hair model and have shaved my head twice
87. I used to have 17 beauty spots on my face
88. I procrastinate
89. I'm very close to my immediate family, with the exception of my father
90. I wear glasses
91. I had my own business when I was 21 and raised VC funding for it
92. I rarely wear jewelry
93. My siblings and I all have naturally really curly hair
94. I'm fairly optimistic
95. I like doing things impulsively
96. I'm ok with small talk
97. I love pop culture
98. First time I fell in love was when I was 20
99. I enjoy sarcastic, dry humour
100. I love toy stores
posted by kazumi at 9:45 pm

0 Comments:

Add a comment