The Contingency Plan

Sunday, May 30, 2004

Take My Breath Away

Sometimes this blog feels like a form of self-preservation. When I was around 13 I was obsessed with diary writing as I thought it would help me to remember my candy memories when my mind was older and otherwise occupied.

There's been a lot missed in the past few years and it's a shame because when you can't remember you can't get lost, you can't billow.

Today the winds are cold and infusing. They rattle my white windows and remind me of love. Not of the lingering love I now experience, but of the airstreams that momentarily swept me up.

I still remember them all. None of the feelings were ever reciprocated so I had a penchant for collecting poetry and sad songs.

I think I liked it that way.
posted by kazumi at 5:08 pm

0 Comments:

Add a comment