The Contingency Plan

Sunday, June 20, 2004

it's 5.24am and i'm wide awake.
i'm thinking about the justin timberlake concert i took natasha to on thursday for her birthday
how i drank too much wine again tonight
how i found the ice cream of my dreams (caramel fudge with chocolate brownie)
a new design for my ring
and had nine messages on my phone from people wanting to hang out on friday night. i know, say 'hello' to miss popularity!
i hung out again with penelope tonight and another friend i've had since i was around 11, charlie. it was soooo refreshing
comfortable, loving and funny
i can't remember why i stopped hanging out with them
thinking of a fake name for everyone i know is damn hard work
lucas thinks he should be called homer
i named scot after a guy he'd been bitching about the night we last hung out
and my sister, the name she was alternatively going to be called
sometimes i find myself going to call these people by my made-up name instead of their actual name
scot is determined to find the url for this site
he also told me he's an alcoholic. this really worries me
he went to london last year and came back angry and bitter. although i think my family's hard work, his dad is an alcoholic and his mother suffers from depression. he lives with them now out in the suburbs to support them and i think i'd start drinking too if that were me
i bought some new clothes last weekend and was a size smaller than usual
i think i've eaten enough ice cream this week to turn that around
i'm having my yearly review for work next week. i'm going to quit if they don't promote me and they know this too
despite my confidence, i'll be absolutely crushed if i'm not promoted
it's 6am. i should be tired


posted by kazumi at 6:09 am

0 Comments:

Add a comment