The Contingency Plan

Wednesday, June 23, 2004

a low hum radiates from my navel.

i stand drenched and humbled as you engulf me with a soft glow.

an ever-present whisper in my stillness.

you will be a shadow that surfaces to become light. and i will fear the moon.

stripped of all purity, i float on madness and see myself running sythesised, with a ripe mind bursting in this place so void of release.

i pour through my phone book for comfort. i want to be hushed with a thousand warm sighs and softened by the tender touch of a million raindrops.

void of breath, i cry to the sound of each name but there was and is only his. and through it all he holds me.

you're too early and i'm too selfish. you will change me.

this is not kindness.

posted by kazumi at 7:28 pm

0 Comments:

Add a comment