The Contingency Plan

Saturday, July 24, 2004

even though i did nothing all morning, i'm seriously busy now that i'm pregnant. suddenly all these people want to see lucas and me, and we have plans for the next three weekends. having a baby really seems to produce joy and unite people.

and it's not just with my friends and family either. some of my friends at work are really getting involved, one of my them commented that she's going to live and breath this baby. this would normally be of concern, but i guess she does sit next to me. and everyone calls the baby wolfie now too. we have jokes about taking wolfie out for a walk at lunch and it's quite funny seeing people like my boss and md using the nickname too.

anyhow, i'm have to go off to a party now, then i'm hanging out with my brother and tomorrow i'm meeting up with a girlfriend for lunch, doing a little bit of work, housework and then hanging with our neighbours as they're moving out next week, something i'm very sad about, but thankfully haven't cried over! 




posted by kazumi at 7:26 pm

0 Comments:

Add a comment