The Contingency Plan

Friday, July 02, 2004

i feel like getting high. i feel like dancing through a maze of gushing colours that bounce off my razzle dazzle to disarm you with a smile. sweat dripping like gold down tall legs, i am shameless. eyes closed. hips moving to every slow and steady synchopatation. i'd dance until my hair is wild, until you'd dream of me crawling on the cold, and my desires are free and floating through the thick. and you'd watch me from afar, lusting with no release. warm skin rising. i'd move until the music had stripped my skin of its essense and had carried it to your tide, which lingers to flirt with sand. i feel like getting high, so high my laugh sounds like a thousand stolen symphonies. i want to climb until my licked lips taste like a rainbow sweet thrill and my shredded heart no longer bears a metallic reflection. and i'd burst like golden dynamic to fall like glitter in a storm.

posted by kazumi at 8:40 pm

0 Comments:

Add a comment