The Contingency Plan

Monday, July 26, 2004

i'm not feeling very motivated today.

i thought i was over the yucky part of pregnancy, but i'm not, so i'm home sick. again. i feel bad as it seems i'm never at work. i am, but i'm not in spirit. and i think they can tell. i feel horrible as they've been so good to me lately. i really need to kick my ass into gear.

lucas isn't working today. he only works 2-3 days a week, but 12 hours each time, and gets paid almost double what i do. not exactly fair, but i would hate to sit in front of a computer that whole time.

anyhow, we've been hanging out today (we didn't get a chance over the weekend as he was working) and it's been so nice. he's been taking care of me. i was napping and caught him talking to my belly. i nearly cried. yes, still hormonal... it melted me to watch him.

so i'm loving today's set up. i have a connection to my work server and email and i can communicate to everyone through messenger and think i could easily work part time from home.

AND for the first time in a year i'm getting tv today too, woohoo!

today is soooo sweet.


posted by kazumi at 3:08 pm

0 Comments:

Add a comment