The Contingency Plan

Thursday, September 23, 2004

I've been determined to turn things around these past couple of days. Miserable with work and many of my relationships, I've decided to become positive and active in creating change.

It's been challenging. I've noticed many of my thought patterns have been destructive. For instance, I was quietly convinced Lucas was loosing interest and cheating on me so my behaviour towards him was a little erratic, emotional and unfair (ok, maybe more than just a little). And the real reason he was unhappy and unaffectionate was because he was depressed about his job. He's now started at a new company and has been transformed into the loving, happy, funny and energetic guy I'm used to.

Anyhow, I have book club night tonight so I have to shoot. The book we read (Skinny Dipp) was a disappointing read. Naked of originality, it deserved to be thrown overboard.
posted by kazumi at 7:26 pm

0 Comments:

Add a comment