The Contingency Plan

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

I'm worried.

I've done some online research into gestational diabetes and hope to God I don't have it. I know my blood sugar levels were high, but I'm in my 34th week of pregnancy and you usually find this out around your 28th week. I hope the time delay hasn't caused any problems.

Part of me is really damn annoyed at the hospital as they sat on my results for two weeks before telling me anything. They were suppose to call but didn't. And the other half knows there's just no use as it won't change anything.

I'm worried about Wolfie's health and about my own health too. And from what I know, I'm eating all the foods I shouldn't (if I do have the condition), which makes me feel worse. I wish I already had the tests back so I could make some wise plans from there.
posted by kazumi at 10:23 pm

0 Comments:

Add a comment