The Contingency Plan

Saturday, October 23, 2004

Lucas and I have already been far too productive for a Saturday morning. We woke up at around 7.30am, cleaned the house, had some breakfast, a house inspection, resigned our lease, and here I am at 10.20am, already tired and ready for a nap. It's such a beautiful day that I feel it would be a waste of time to do so though.

I've been exhausted ever since my blood tests on Thursday. The blood suckers kept me there for three hours and I had to fast and have a blood test each hour. I'll find out the results early next week but have been trying to keep off the carbs and sugar just in case. It's hard.

Next week is my last week of work. I can't wait but know I'll miss lots of people there. My Group Account Director has gone to Vietnam for a holiday so my last week will be without her and I'm so much happier for it.

I can't wait to get the house really organised and ready for Wolf.

Oh, so tired, need to give into body and rest.....................
posted by kazumi at 10:20 am

0 Comments:

Add a comment