The Contingency Plan

Monday, December 13, 2004

Riding the Wave

Following yesterday's post, I further contemplated and had a thorough chat to Lucas about work to make sure my decision wasn't rash and based on personal bitterness. But we both agreed it would be foolish to take on extra responsibilities when I haven't established a routine with Wolfie yet. So I called Kirsty, but she wasn't there. I have a feeling she already knows the answer as she's usually responsive but hasn't called back. Oh well.

So with this decision out of the way, I felt quite relieved and out of curiosity found myself ego-surfing to see whether 'I' came up. My name's pretty damn common yet after 0.30 seconds, I saw myself at the second, third, tenth and fifteenth place. I beat a doctor, architect and even an author. Looks like work has done something for me lately. Ok back down to earth now... ;)
posted by kazumi at 11:27 pm

0 Comments:

Add a comment