The Contingency Plan

Friday, March 11, 2005

It's all happening...

So it's final - we're moving!

The application has been made, the deposit has been taken and we've notification to our current landlord. I've already booked the removalists. I've sourced boxes. I've started to get organised. It's final. Oh so final.

So on 25 March we'll leave this stunning apartment to enter a beautiful home. It's truly the transition from one phase to another: from an apartment to a house, from life as an irresponsible couple to having a family. And a business. Thank God no pets!

And to top it off we're having a party! A picnic in fact. Not this Sunday but next, and yes, there will be photos :)
posted by kazumi at 7:12 pm

2 Comments:

wonderful.

life for you & et ali. is coming together. best wishes & keep us posted. pics are good . . .
Blogger SquirrleyMojo, at 2:37 pm  
Thank you :)

I'm really excited about the move now too - I simply can't wait as I've come to realisation that I prefer the view of our own house to that of the harbour.

And I think the picnic will be a great way to say goodbye.
Blogger kazumi, at 1:15 am  

Add a comment