The Contingency Plan

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Between clean colours in a frame of dark brown we loll, our bodies connected and comfortable yet consistently shifting.
I lie on my back while Luc wraps around me, tightly twisting my locks to carefully inserts them into his ear. We shift.
My side shows my shape yet the only thing I see is my son's strong stare. His plump, dimpled hands touch and pull at my cheeks, he tries to bite my chin. He shifts.
His legs elevate and sway from side to side, his tiny frame moving in tow. Luc follows and kisses his flying feet. He shrieks and I creep to my stomach and read.
We stay, eat, touch and play but seldom say a word,
All involved yet preoccupied with whims and notions
posted by kazumi at 4:04 pm

2 Comments:

nice bit 'o writing!
Blogger SquirrleyMojo, at 10:52 am  
Danka!
Blogger kazumi, at 11:57 pm  

Add a comment