The Contingency Plan

Saturday, April 23, 2005

Mysterious comment

Like a lot of bloggers, whenever someone makes a comment on The Contingency Plan an email is sent to my inbox letting me know.

I received such a message today, yet when I went to reply to the comment it wasn't there! How is that possible?

So Lagato, please don't think that I'm ignoring you and thanks for visiting.

To answer your question, Wolfie is the nickname Lucas and I gave our son when he was in the womb (we didn't know he was a boy at that stage). Everyone including my boss, my mother and all of our friends affectionately called him that. My close friends and I would howl to each other, I was dubbed Wolfmother and when we saw a baby clothes labelled called 'Mister Wolf', boy did we stock up! So when Hugo was born, we decided to make his middle name Wolfgang.

As for the beer curling, it was a game Luc and I saw on the televised Beer Olympics we got hooked to during the proper Olympic Games. I don't remember the rules of the game. I think we were drunk when we were watching it.
posted by kazumi at 12:22 pm

2 Comments:

i love the new pic that's up! very demi. :-) [uh, i mean that in a good way]
Blogger SquirrleyMojo, at 2:38 pm  
Ahhh, the beer curling mention was actually a comment I'd left on someone else's blog. I think the Olympics could learn a thing or two from the Beer Olympics. Synchonised swimming would be a hell more interesting and boxing would be a plain and simple bar fight..

Anyhow, I'm glad you like the pic SM! Unfortunately that's one of the only few pictures I have of myself pregnant.
Blogger kazumi, at 6:27 pm  

Add a comment