The Contingency Plan

Saturday, May 14, 2005

Things that rock about today:
* Waking to see my baby son cuddling me, tiny arm across my neck, delicious breath billowing
* Staying in bed for hours after waking, reading blogs and playing games
* Luc bringing me hot, creamy coffee and warm, fresh muffins to eat in bed
* Seeing his cute little face so pleased for doing it
* Having a valid excuse for not doing any laundry yet (main water pipe has broken and we won't have any water for another few hours)
* Planning for our road trip tomorrow, yay!
* Realising this will be my last day of long, boring girl hair
* Hugo waking up and being content to just chill and cuddle
* Seeing Hugo give me a cheeky grin after he farted - hilarious!
* Luc coming back to bed after going out to get us breakfast

Things that don't:
* Having a runny nose and being too lazy to get out of bed for a tissue
* All that damn laundry
* Our messy house = I'll have to clean today :((

posted by kazumi at 12:06 pm

0 Comments:

Add a comment