The Contingency Plan

Thursday, June 30, 2005

happiness is:
hugo smiling at me. it fills me with an overwhelming sense of joy as i fundamentally make him glad. it's simple: seeing me makes him happy. similar thoughts arise when he laughs too. to him, i'm damn funny.

what annoys me:
tom cruise. i've never liked him but find him simply unbearable now. he's so condescending, so plastic, so bleh. according to cruise you're arrogant if you don't believe in aliens, ignorant if you believe in psychiatry, like Brooke Sheilds said, please stick to saving the world in your movies.

on tonight's menu:
leek, potato and bacon soup with crusty hot bread. yum!

tomorrow's schedule:
avoiding my guilt and our house cleaners in the morning, lunch with jamie, a new book club friend, and then dinner and business talks with Drew... fun!
posted by kazumi at 9:26 pm

1 Comments:

It's good to have a devoted fan in your child eh?

I completely agree about Tom. He's just gone a bit too nutty for me these days.

The soup sounds so good!

Tomorrows schedule looks like you've got a full day, have fun!
Blogger Bente, at 11:09 am  

Add a comment