The Contingency Plan

Monday, July 25, 2005

Last week I was spending my time contemplating whether to spend more time with my cousin, waiting to hear back from Drew (nope, no news) and wondering why I still had my period (yes, it's been a month).

But this week is all about business. I've been having meetings, writing a business plan, creating brand storyboards and learning about company structures, payroll, GST and record keeping. Eeeeyyyaaaaaahhhhh.

And I must say it's all coming together rather nicely and it's been sooo good. I can finally shrug off my baby brain and work towards something fucking cool.
posted by kazumi at 11:46 pm

3 Comments:

I'm really happy for you about everything coming together, but have you seen a doctor about the period thing?
Blogger Bente, at 9:29 am  
Thanks Bente! Hm. I haven't seen a doctor yet but plan to on Thursday. I'm really bad at going to the doctor or denist for myself.
Blogger kazumi, at 11:31 pm  
I'm the same way. It's a bad habit to have. Good luck on Thursday!
Blogger Bente, at 3:28 pm  

Add a comment