The Contingency Plan

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Mr. Sandman

Sophie's been appearing in my dreams a lot lately. Sure I have those girl-lovin' tendencies, but these apparitions aren't half as interesting. In these she'll get in touch with me and want to be friends again and I'll say no. She'll get emotional, cry and try to convince me but I don't budge. How's that for tough huh huh?

Anyhow, what makes these dreams a little more interesting is that I spoke to Allanah and Kris today and they've BOTH heard from her!! Out of the blue. Just like that. And the goss is that she visited India again for spiritual growth, shaved her head and is back and living up the coast with her boyfriend in an apartment her parents own. They both don't have jobs and make money selling clothes on ebay and at the markets.

She's coming back to Sydney next week and I can't help but wonder if I'm going to see her. That would be a freaky trifector.
posted by kazumi at 1:30 pm

0 Comments:

Add a comment