The Contingency Plan

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

STOLEN!

Today Luc, Hugo and I went to the airport to pick up his cousin who's studying nursing here at university.

We left the house really early (around 7.30am) and returned home around four hours later after a big breakfast to discover I'd forgotten to shut the front door.

Yep. It was wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide open and had been the whole.damn.time.

Have I mentioned Luc works from home in an office full of around, oh I don't know, $10,000 worth of IT equipment?

Thank God everything was still there. The wide screen tv, our four computers, two laptops, my iPod and Bose iPod player, Luc's three thousand dollar Martin guitar. And the office.

The only thing missing was my brain.
posted by kazumi at 11:31 pm

3 Comments:

Oh wow! How lucky were you!
Blogger Bente, at 3:27 pm  
Hullo there,

I read the adventures of you, Hugo (I have a 7 monther) and the others pretty regularly. I've just started my first blog about Graphic Design in London. I'd love to know what you think.

I have to remain anonymous I'm afraid as that way I'll be able to print more detailed stuff.

Cheers
http://noisydecentgraphics.typepad.com/
Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:48 am  
I know, so lucky!!

And thanks for dropping by Noisy Decent Graphics :)
Blogger kazumi, at 9:53 pm  

Add a comment