The Contingency Plan

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

What can I say? I'm lacking inspiration and don't feel like writing anything too emotionally heavy, political or insightful so it's quizzes, memes and more damn quizzes for you lot.

As Anna and I used to say at work, this place has gone to the dogs.

I liked this on Bente's blog, so here's my version:

A is for Age - Twenty six
B is for Booze - Vodka
C is for Career - Mother and just started yesterday as a freelance writer (corporate stuff, nothing pretty here people)
D is for Dad's name - Bob, Robert, Asshole
E is for Essential Item to Bring to a Party - What are parties?
F is for Favorite Song(s) of the Moment - Air 'Alone in Kyoto', Fantastic Plastic Machine 'Whistle Song', Moloko 'Forever More' and David Bendeth 'Feel the Real'
G is for Goof Off Thing To Do - Dance and hang with the neighborhood gang of kids
H is for Hometown - Sydney Australia
I is for Instrument You Play - Piano and know one song on the guitar that Luc wrote for me, I know, grossly sweet
J is for Jam or Jelly You Like - Any kind of berry
K is for Kids - One spawn, Hugo
L is for Living Arrangement - Rental with the boys and friends who are hungry or too drunk to know their way home
M is for Mom's Name - Asian name is Tsin Tung so Dad gave her the Western one of Karen
N is for Names of Best Friends - Lucas and probably Penelope
O is for Overnight Hospital Stays - Once (for three days) when Hugo was born
P is for Phobias - Don't really have any, maybe heights
Q is for Quote You Like - I don't know... "A good listener is always thinking of something else", anything by Oscar Wilde
R is for Relationship That Lasted the Longest - Lucas (nearly six years)
S is for siblings - Harry and Natasha
T is for Texas, ever been? - No but I'm hoping to in September
U is for Unique Trait - Probably my obsession with Hugo
V is for Vegetable You Love - Don't really love any like my love for chocolate, custard and cream *drools*
W is for Worst Trait - I get bored of things quickly
X is for X-rays you've had - Left arm (rollerskating, aged 8) and right leg (walking, age 14)
Y is for Yummy Food You Make - Hokkien noodle stir fry, trifle, flourless chocolate cake, chicken and mushroom risotto and all of our friends claim I make the best steak marinade
Z is for Zodiac Sign - Aries
posted by kazumi at 6:19 pm

2 Comments:

Good stuff. I hear you on the lacking inspiration part, that's when these little diddies come in handy.
Blogger Bente, at 11:48 am  
Never had Hokkien noodle stir fry but it sounds yummy...
Blogger junebee, at 9:28 pm  

Add a comment