The Contingency Plan

Monday, September 12, 2005

Double trouble

Today he drank water from the shower spray, started to crawl from room to room, turned off Luc's server, shook up his lemonade and changed the settings on the tv while Luc was trying to watch a football game.

And to bribe his way out of trouble he bounced on the couch, clapped his hands and sang an original tune (so hard to find these days).





Anyway, all my recent worries have been for nothing. Ali didn't turn up to the party yesterday(she was too tired) and my day surgery went well today and I am now tumorless. The little bugger was as big as the top of my picky finger.








Our photo session was also successful and these are the pics of Hugo and Luc. I think they both look rather ravishing.

Although I thought he was cute when we first met, Luc seems to get better looking the older he becomes. Just my luck. Lots of my friends have recently commented on his looks but I rarely pass it on. Luc's cocky enough.





And (gasp!) how cute does Hugo look? I hope he scores us lots of freebies when we're overseas.
posted by kazumi at 3:32 pm

2 Comments:

Excellent pics, I love the way Hugo's hair stands up on top. You're lucky to have a spouse that gets better looking with age. Not everyone can say that. But you didn't marry him for his looks....right?!
Blogger junebee, at 11:08 am  
No, of course it wasn't his looks... it was the money ;)
Blogger kazumi, at 12:58 pm  

Add a comment