The Contingency Plan

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Just a quick note to say...

Thank you everyone for your support.

And thank you kind, anonymous person who told me about Adrian's memorial site. I've passed the URL onto friends and we've shared our words and have enjoyed those of others too. For many this tragedy didn't sink in until we saw the photos of Adrian online.

Funnily enough, a few people I know have found this site through Googling Adrian's name (which is why I've deleted his surname originally posted in an earlier entry).

I hope I haven't caused any unnecessary confusion. Like many people who blog online, I journal under a pseudonym so I can write freely about my thoughts, feelings and events without fear of my boss, client, mother or mother-in-law reading.

If anyone does have questions, please email me and I'll happily verify anything you need to know. I've heard all kinds of rumors from people guessing who I am to even wondering if Hugo is Adrian's baby! And can very safely confirm that Hugo is the son of my current relationship of five years, Lucas, who does know of and occassionally reads the site.

So I know a few of you know me and my real identity and will probably keep reading. I know I would if I came across the same thing! I guess my main fear is that I, my relationship with Luc or with others may be unfairly judged so I only ask that you be kind because I really do relish this online, interactive writing outlet and it would be such a shame to stop at this point.
posted by kazumi at 11:13 pm

2 Comments:

Sounds like your vacation is much needed. Hope it recharges you emotionally.
Blogger junebee, at 5:29 am  
blogging can be messy.

that's why i needed to "hide" SQ.

i second junebee.
Blogger SquirrleyMojo, at 7:51 am  

Add a comment