The Contingency Plan

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Pen called at around 4.30pm to let me know that Police divers had recovered Adrian's body in the Snowy Mountains river.

We cried and reminised about all those years. There are so many stories. I've spoken to most of the old gang and we're all in a great state of shock.

I feel so ripped off. This is the first time I've really felt the pain of loosing someone.

I think we're leaving for Canada before the funeral.

Pen might come over tonight. I vary between wanting company and wanting time alone.
posted by kazumi at 6:06 pm

6 Comments:

Extremely tragic. At least you found out what happened to him. Some people never do find out what happened to a missing friend. But still, that's very sad.
Blogger junebee, at 3:27 am  
I'm so sorry, Kazumi. Life really isn't fair sometimes.
Blogger Bente, at 10:40 am  
You can post a tribute to Adrian at this website:
www.adrian-arregin.memory-of.com
Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:40 pm  
Extremely sad, for all the people whom know Adrian ,but the good memorys always be in your heart...


Demasiado triste , para todas las personas que conocieron a Adrian,
pero los buenos recuerdos quedan en el corazon ...
Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:50 pm  
how horrible. i'm so terribly sorry.
Blogger SquirrleyMojo, at 5:10 am  
I'm very sorry to hear about Adrian. Although I did not know him personally, my partner was friends with him for 10 years and his death has upset him greatly. I hope the Arregin family are well and I offer you all my deepest sympathy and best wishes.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:32 am  

Add a comment