The Contingency Plan

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Mix and Match

See if you can match these random facts correctly:

1. No. of phone messages we came home to
2. No. of times I've talked to Luc's Mom since leaving Canada
3. No. of our friends in long term relationships (total of 7) regularly having sex
4. No. of times Luc and I have had sex in the past two years
5. No. of items on my 'to do' list now that I'm home
6. No. of suitcases I've unpacked

a. 2
b. 18
c. 4
d. 69
e. 0
f. 3
posted by kazumi at 11:50 am

5 Comments:

Ok, no-one tooka stab at this so I will:

1-b
2-f
3-a
4-d (You keep track of that stuff?!)
5-c
6-e
Blogger junebee, at 4:53 am  
Ah thanks Junebee!

I am happy to say you got two answers right! You'll soon see why I can keep count of question four....

The answers are:

1.d
2.c
3.a
4.f
5.b
6.e
Blogger kazumi, at 9:04 am  
Ooh, a brother or sister for Hugo?!?!
Blogger junebee, at 5:21 am  
oh shit. i wanted to guess.
Blogger SquirrleyMojo, at 10:46 am  
Ah sorry, thought no one else would be interested :)
Blogger kazumi, at 4:10 pm  

Add a comment