The Contingency Plan

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

God, I always feel so exposed when I write something like my last post but perhaps it's good to write about events I'd normally hide.

I'm so determined to make things improve, partly because I'm tenacious and partyly because I want to make everything right. I want a good outcome.

Our finances are working out but my fights with Luc have reached a point where we don't argue in person anymore, we use messenger because otherwise it'll end very badly.

So I'm spending lots of fragmented time on the computer, usually when Hugo's sleeping, madly typing and loosing my appetite. And then I find myself wondering whether significant weight loss would make all of this worth it......
posted by kazumi at 6:07 pm

3 Comments:

When I'm too PO'd or tired I e-mail Citizen X. I simply don't have the time or energy to listen to 30 minutes of what happened at his job today. I know that's part of being a spouse, but with the kids, it's just more that cuts into the brief personal time I have.
Blogger junebee, at 6:52 am  
Wow, Luc certainly created quite the financial mess. Good luck with the sale of the car!

Arguing over messenger actually sounds like a good idea. Andy and I don't argue alot, but when we do it can get pretty ugly. I think typing it would give you a chance to say what you mean and not what just rolls off the tongue in anger.
Blogger Bente, at 2:22 pm  
My God Junebee, you have twins! I feel exhausted listening to Luc at times and I only have one active child! I say email away, sit back and take some time out :)

And Bente yes, we're in a bit of a monetary mess, but I think we're blessed in that Luc's job pays well and we can knock this off within six months. We're fortunate to be able to do that and I guess there are far worse problems to have!

I actually recommend arguing over messenger. Luc and I can be like you and Andy and it saves us from saying/doing anything too extreme or cold hearted. Let's hope you don't have to use it for a looooong time though :)
Blogger kazumi, at 4:03 pm  

Add a comment