The Contingency Plan

Thursday, December 22, 2005

For Christmas this year I asked Santa for....

  1. New nipples. Especially my left nipple, which Hugo bit and cracked two nights ago please and thank you.
  2. Potted herbs. I'm watering our garden every day now so I think I may be alright to own a plant again. I've previously killed numerous cacti and other "maintenance-free" potted leafy things
  3. Some new recipe books. You know it's bad when your boyfriend suggests it because he's seen you milk the few you already have to death
  4. A pedicure. Perpetually walking around barefoot this summer has made my soles look scaley. And scarey.
  5. Newspaper subscription. Because I want to be more learn-ed.
  6. and then a hot pink BMX with matching ribbons so I can ride fast fast fast away from my little sister, who asked for white rollerskates that have glow in the dark wheels.. bet she wouldn't be as fast as me though. Oh and maybe a journal. And some new pens in glittery colours so I can write in it. ohhhh and a lock NO ONE can crack. And writing paper so I can start writing letters again....

So what did you ask for?
posted by kazumi at 12:23 am

5 Comments:

Sounds mostly like a do-able list.

I missed the last three posts because your RSS feed has disappeared! I've now got you on my "unsaged" list so I'll still remember to check in regularly.
Blogger Bente, at 1:56 pm  
Gasp! What's my RSS feed? How do I get it back?

I had a chronic case of bloggeria last night and wrote all three posts one after the other so could that be why you missed them?
Blogger kazumi, at 3:38 pm  
I wouldn't even know how to explain RSS. I use sage (an RSS reader) and it tells me when people update. I have about seven on my unsaged list, so it's no big deal. I'm not sure how a RSS disappears though, but it's definitely not there. I tried reloading your blog and when it searched for a feed it said it couldn't find one. I don't think it's anything to worry about though. :)
Blogger Bente, at 11:04 pm  
Well I've re-saved my RSS settings and have republished my blog so here's to hoping!
Blogger kazumi, at 12:20 am  
I didn't ask for much, just to get my laptop fixed. That may be a couple of hundred dollars but I really like it. Now I have to sit in a chair and use the server! And I guess since I'm not working, Big K's recent vet bills count toward my Christmas present.
Blogger junebee, at 7:05 am  

Add a comment