The Contingency Plan

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Hot hot hot!!!

It's unbelievably hot.

I should be packing, but extensive activity in this sweltering 40 degrees heat makes me want to tear my hair out (that's 104 farenheit for you Americans). I don't understand why in a country like Australia there are houses without fly screens and air conditioners.

The house we're in and the one we're moving to lack these necessities. Why why why? The owners must be damn fools. I'm sweating in places I didn't know you could.

We're about half way through and I figure we've got another seven or so hours to get this place done and in tip-top shape.

Even though Luc's a bit of a hottie, I'm hoping our movers will look like this. That would make it alllllll better.
posted by kazumi at 2:52 pm

5 Comments:

Is it 40 there?! Ay yi yiii! Good luck with the moving and cleaning. We move Saturday and clean Sunday, but thankfully it's only supposed to be 25 for us.

Oh, and get a portable air conditioner or something you crazy lady!
Blogger Bente, at 4:36 pm  
Well, that is a refreshing change. On all the other blogs I read, people are complaining about how cold it is here in the U.S. I have to admit 104F/40C is REAL hot. It never gets that hot here in FL although the humidity is another story entirely.
Blogger junebee, at 6:33 am  
Moving sucks, but if you get a mover that looks like sawyer... Call me, i'll be right over to help out.
Blogger no more, at 7:57 am  
btw, only 104F? I'm in dallas, to us that's a cool day ;-)
Blogger no more, at 7:58 am  
Thanks Everyone!

Movers didn't quite look like that, although I did try to make them look so in my head... No, instead they were very funky chaps that played in a rock band and had interesting tatoos. What more could I ask for??
Blogger kazumi, at 12:19 am  

Add a comment