The Contingency Plan

Monday, January 23, 2006

and then there are ladies who pole dance

i had so much fun.

did moves called 'kate moss' and 'hello boys' (pictured).

got practically naked with 18 other women and picked out hot pants, nurses outifts and the like with our instructor, miss kitty.

had 'pole burn' the next day on my inner thighs

overheard snippets like 'you have to scoot your ass forward so you can spread your legs wider', 'remind me my camera's by the pink feather boa.. the one under that playboy poster', 'can i have more champagne miss kitty?' and 'girls you have to put the pole right in there as it grips best with your inner thighs' (hence the pole burn ladies).

anyone up for our next class?
posted by kazumi at 5:06 pm

2 Comments:

Wow. I never realized there is a class for that. Lately, I got to realize that there are classes for different not-so-ordinary kind of things (as I went to a rock-climbing session the other weekend).

Just curious, did you go to that pole dancing class with the intention of a workout, or just for fun, probably, for seduction purposes later on?
Blogger Jeruen, at 12:51 pm  
Oh I went just for the fun.

If seduction involves thighs bumping down a pole as I slide/fall to the ground, swishing my non-existant hair around (my locks are not very long), gyrating and then pulling a leg muscle as I jump up to standing position, bum in the air, hands on my stilettos, then, sure!

But I strongly doubt it would work, even for my lovely Lucas.

Good luck with your rock climbing lessons. Hope they're more successful than my pole dancing ones!
Blogger kazumi, at 10:52 am  

Add a comment