The Contingency Plan

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

forget right and wrong
is it unwise to have a contingency plan
a silent one
especially during these tiring trying times
when he wakes up before me
eats alone
leaves without saying goodbye
spends hours hours working
typing click click clack
but insists nothing is wrong
except for my melodrama
is it unwise in these passing weeks
when my stomach knots with sadness
and emptiness fills my mouth
to perceive another path
even though i still adore him
and don't want to be
alone
posted by kazumi at 9:07 pm

3 Comments:

beautiful.
Blogger michelle, at 2:48 am  
Very well put. It never hurts to have a contingency plan. Hence the name of your blog.
Blogger junebee, at 6:09 am  
You express yourself so beautifully, I can hear your pain. I'm so sorry, I hope things get better, whether that means things work out between you, or you come up with a contingency plan.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:12 pm  

Add a comment