The Contingency Plan

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

I should be getting ready for the Joy Luck Club gathering today at Yum Cha (or 'Dim Sum' as some of you strangely call it), but no, I'm blogging. I'm sure my siblings, Mum, Drew and her sister won't mind... yeah.....

Let's not add "procrastinate less" to my NY resolutions.

Soooooooo people, as you know I've been thinking about "the list" and have decided that I shall stick to one.

To be frank, (Hi Frank!) I'm a little scared of this year. I think it'll be pretty busy. The little business Chloe and I have created is booming, I've been looking into care options for Hugo (maybe 2-3 days a week) and Luc and I have even been discussing that terrifying 'm' word, and no, it's not money. I'd also like to get pregnant again sometime this year. I'm awfully clucky and would like to our kids (2-3 of them) to be aged close together.

Everyone seems to be having babies these days. So many people I know are pregnant or have given birth within the last year!

Anyhow, I better go. Sorry, this obviously has no point, but I shall return.
posted by kazumi at 9:48 am

2 Comments:

I think it sounds like you could have a very exciting year ahead. Another Hugo would be great! But I'm not sure the internet is ready for all that cuteness. :)
Blogger Bente, at 11:13 pm  
Yes, I think it does sound exciting! Not sure whether it will all fit though. I'd like to get married before we have our next bub, but I'd like to be pregnant again by the end of the year.
Maybe we should get engaged, have a second baby and then get married once we're settled again. We plan to shut up (our baby-producing) shop after the second one and it would be nice to have them both at our wedding....hm..
Nothing to stress over though. I'm sure it'll all work out!
Blogger kazumi, at 12:17 pm  

Add a comment