The Contingency Plan

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Things I like doing lately

Saying the movie title, 'A love song for Bobby Long' in an Asian voice

Going out with ridiculously obvious bed hair

Cutting the edges of our lawn with kitchen shears

Making Dylan tell me over and over again what I was like in highschool: 'you were a damn fox, tall, half asian, intelligent and totally unattainable'. I refused to date anyone in highschool.

Teaching Hugo that a 'fan' is called a 'zorn'

Making our pretty au-pair Rachel eat copious amounts of ice cream, chocolate, pasta and hidden meats (she's a vegetarian)

Joining our pretty au-pair as she eats all of the above, ruining my ridiculous imanginary ploy at tarnishing her looks
posted by kazumi at 4:49 pm

3 Comments:

But to what end the misnomer for a "fan"? Poor Hugo will get made fun of in school all for the vanity of his mummy!

Luckily Nanny G. and I have alot of the same food tastes. I turned her on to hummus and she turned me on to Hawaiian rolls! We both like to talk about food, shop for food, cook food, and eat food!
Blogger junebee, at 6:33 am  
For what better sake should a child mis-learn its words but for the vanity of its mother? There is simply no end to that.
Blogger kazumi, at 1:54 pm  
How do you hide the meat? I'm a vegetarian myself so I am curious if other people are doing this to me...
Blogger Jeruen, at 2:54 pm  

Add a comment