The Contingency Plan

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Waiting on an angel

In a past life I used to sing and although my vocal chords have been idle for years, I've agreed to sing for Amelia and Kian's wedding next month as she walks down the aisle.

What the hell was I thinking?

The last time I performed my voice was so much stronger. I sang a Whitney Houston song in front of thousands to mark the opening of a new church building. I haven't been to church in nearly 10 years...

But there are two positives to the situation:
1. Tthe wedding is taking place here in the stunning Whitsundays
2. I like the song they've chosen, Ben Harper's "Waiting on an Angel". No Shania Twain gems or Whitney tricks required.

The wedding's next month but I've already started preparing. Wish me luck Internets!
posted by kazumi at 10:59 am

1 Comments:

Good luck!
Blogger Bente, at 1:06 pm  

Add a comment