The Contingency Plan

Monday, April 17, 2006

The words haven't been flowing lately. And I feel quite guilty about it.

I had my day spa treatment today. It was at Spa Chakra, one of the country's finest. I sincerely thought the day would be one of life-changing relaxation and although five hours of massage, body polishing, facials and hand and foot spas is nothing to complain about, I left feeling replenished... but still me and wanted more than that.

I've been tired again lately. After completing the Spa's self-assessment evaluation I was reminded of all the emotionally/mentally/spiritually draining things have taken place in the last 1-2 years. Sometimes I feel I haven't moved on as much as I thought. I've merely lacked time to think about it. It bothers me that it took a simple ten minute spa questionnaire for this to click.
posted by kazumi at 9:48 pm

2 Comments:

Wow, your au pair shouldn't drive you nuts. Definitely get another one unless you have a contract with her.
Blogger junebee, at 4:22 am  
Well actually Junebee, she's really good at her job so I don't want to loose her. The only problem is that she turns into a rude and moody teenager on the weekends, totally unnecessary and drives Luc and I nuts! It's nothing major, just annoying.
Blogger kazumi, at 5:35 pm  

Add a comment