The Contingency Plan

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

I am these two things:

1. A slob
2. Very well endowed

I'm hoping the second point will instantly eliminate the first.

Today I answered the door three times. First for a friend, second for our cleaners and third for a cute courier and after all of this, discovered hardened cream cheese frosting on my top, just underneath my breasts where it accompanied a litter of very large crumbs (I made a delicious carrot cake for brunch).

But I naturally couldn't see of this because of my heaving bossom.

The cake was damn good though.
posted by kazumi at 1:38 pm

2 Comments:

That's ok, bet the cleaners and courier got off on imagining how and why the crumbs got there. They were probably thinking of all sorts of things they could do with cream cheese...
Blogger junebee, at 10:37 am  
Haha
Blogger kazumi, at 8:51 pm  

Add a comment