The Contingency Plan

Saturday, June 03, 2006

i've had lots of things to blog about lately but feel this blog has run out of juice. bleh blah blah.

so yeah, there's lots of news.

we're planning two major holidays, one next year (taiwan and canada) and one the year after (croatia and italy)... may be getting married... in canada... next february... i have a major launch next week and so much to do!!... i've started knitting again and have finished two scarves in as many weeks oh and i fell down the stairs last night... stone steps... outside in the rain... it hurts so. damn. much... i've grazed both knees and have two deep gashes in my left shin.... dad came over this morning... he's car shopping with luc... there's too much to update you on that front...

ok time to continue knitting.

but before i go, how are you doing??
posted by kazumi at 2:52 pm

4 Comments:

I'm doing pretty good. Sorry for the lack of commenting, but I have been reading!

The fall down the stairs sounds NASTY! I hope you heal up soon.

I'm very jealous of your upcoming trip to Canada! I can't wait until we go again, but it won't be until Kali is at least three for reasons of sanity. :)
Blogger Bente, at 4:09 pm  
Oh, wow, that's great, the upcoming trips and the potential marriage! (Hugo will look so cute in a tuxedo!). Not great about skinning your knee though. Ugh, lucky you were not badly injured.

Good luck on the major launch. Did you knit an afghan for Hugo? My mom knit them for Branch and Blossom and they really love them.

We are leaving for Toronto on Tuesday. Monday we drive to Orlando (about an hour and a half away) to spend the night at a hotel to catch a Tuesday morning flight. We will be in Canada for two weeks. We will also go to Niagara Falls.
Blogger junebee, at 7:59 am  
Ah what great comments!

Bente: Totally understand your reasons for not taking Kali until she's three! Only reason I'd take Hugo now is because we'd have my mum, Harry and Natasha to help keep him occupied on the Taiwan/Canada trip. He'll be three by the time we go to Croatia so that won't be so bad.

Junbee: I'm currently unsure what to make of all of our marriage talk. I know it'll happen, but don't want to push things along. Luc's mom's currently mission in life is to get us married and get Hugo christened and that's causing a bit of tension.

I'm just knitting scarves at the moment as I'm trying to learn different stitches. I'm enjoying it though and bought my first knitting book as a reference. I'd love to make more complicated things soon!

Good luck on your trip, sounds awfully exciting!! I hope the twins are well behaved and you and the Citizen get some time alone too... And of course cope well with the in-laws ;)
Blogger kazumi, at 9:16 am  
I think it's so great that you're knitting!! Hope all goes well with the marriage plans, whether it happens sooner or later. Hope you are not too injured from your fall...

Take care of yourself!
Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:08 pm  

Add a comment