The Contingency Plan

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Stop

Sorry for the lack of posts lately folks.

In the past week I've had another media launch, two more new business proposals to write, have been organising my sister's huge 21st birthday party (this Sat night), visited the hospital to have tests in preparation for day surgery, found out my uncle has cancer (Mum's last brother left after last year), went to a fabulous magazine party and then totally lost my voice.

It's been two days now and I'm sooooo creaky. And because I have a cough, no voice and am a little congested, day surgery that was supposed to happen tomorrow has been postponed. By a month.

Urgh.

Although I've already fasted for a day, I was happy I found out before drinking the 1.5 litres of laxatives required and fasting for another day.

I give up. I'm frustrated and keep on getting sick so I'm taking the rest of the week off.

I have trouble winding down. Obviously.
posted by kazumi at 4:30 pm

2 Comments:

Oh no, hope you feel better! Good idea to take the week off. Wishing you a fast recovery.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:01 am  
Wow, you sure have been busy.

Hope you feel better soon. Enjoy the party!
Blogger junebee, at 11:00 am  

Add a comment