The Contingency Plan

Saturday, August 19, 2006

I think Australia's possibly the only place this prank could've been pulled off. Seriously, Al Kyder and Terry Wrist! I wonder if anyone at the airport even noticed...

Further bedridden boredom had me, for at some length today, contemplating and researching who could be my tv boyfriend. For a while it would've been Simon Baker, then, like most mainstream Australian women, I fell for the hunky, manly, 'take me now' appeal of Tom Williams and then the boyish charm and humour of Wil Anderson. Unfortuantely now, nothing comes to mind. Who would yours be?

Also spent some time on the world's smallest blog and playing this highly addictive 'Where's Waldo' like game. Thank God the recovery's coming along nicely!

I had my first check up last Wednesday and things are going well. Apparently I'm not out of the woods yet, but making good progress....
posted by kazumi at 4:30 pm

1 Comments:

Glad your recovery is coming along well.

My TV boyfriend would be TV chef Ming Tsai or Kaga Takeshi from the original Japanese Iron Chef show.
Blogger junebee, at 3:06 am  

Add a comment