The Contingency Plan

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

It's been a good week

After a few weeks off I've started work again full time again and am absolutely loving it. I've really missed being so involved in all of our clients.

There's also bee a proposal this week, must be the season!

But I don't have time to tell the whole story sooooooo, who do you think it was:

a. Another good friend, who like me, had a baby with her long-time boyfriend
b. My Dad proposing to his 'new' girlfriend of two weeks
c. Me and Luc! And thank God after that last post!
posted by kazumi at 3:49 pm

4 Comments:

Ooh, ooh, could it be "C"?!

Glad you're feeling better and are back to work.
Blogger junebee, at 10:42 am  
Okay, I'm guessing 'c'. Come on tell all!

HMHB
Blogger halfmanhalfbeer, at 4:17 pm  
C C C C!
Blogger aaa, at 10:32 pm  
I'll say, B!
Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:54 pm  

Add a comment