The Contingency Plan

Sunday, September 24, 2006

The trifecta

I've been tagged by the always lovely Kyra

Three Things Meme

1. Three people who make me laugh:

2. Three things I can do:

3. Three things I can't do:

4. Three things I'm doing right now:

5. Three things I want to do before I die:

6. Three things I hate the most:

7. Three things that scare me:

8. Three things I don't understand:

9. Three skills I'd like to learn:

10. Three ways to describe my personality:

11. Three things I think you should listen to:

This would change everyday, so today it's:

12. Three things you should never listen to:

13. Three favorite foods:

14. Three beverages I drink regularly:

15. Three shows I watched as a kid:

16. Three people I'm tagging to do this:

posted by kazumi at 7:04 pm

6 Comments:

D'oh! That's me! (I used to listen to Tony Robbins too!)
Blogger junebee, at 10:40 am  
You sure have been! I listened to Tony Robbins years ago but only because Sophie went through an obsessive phase and I wanted to know what the hell she was talking about.
Blogger kazumi, at 9:33 am  
I've been meaning to comment on this for awhile, since I first saw you post it :) I totally remember watching Fraggle Rock all the time, too, and of course the Muppet Show. I completely forgot about those! Good memories.

Oh, and I'm really impressed that you can moonwalk.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:19 pm  
oops that was me, I don't know why it says anonymous.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:19 pm  
hey, i was tagged!! i didn't even know it. but, i will do it of course.

and as for the chili, try beano i hear it works wonders. and i remember fraggle rock. the muppet show was the best.
Blogger Writer and Nomad, at 8:07 pm  
Kyra: are you 'moonlighting' under anonymity now? Sorry, v. bad joke!!

April: I'll look out for beano. I'll be utterly crushed if I can't eat chilli anymore, it's a dietary staple in my house!
Blogger kazumi, at 12:08 am  

Add a comment