The Contingency Plan

Monday, October 09, 2006

Reason #5487

I love how well you can get to know someone by living in the same house and observing their actions.

Luc's not one of those people (like me) who becomes really loud and verbal when he's happy. I'll sing, dance and basically make very little effort to mask the emotion.

Luc however does small little things like squeezing his face. When he's overwhelmed with anticipation he'll hide in our room for a few minutes during work to play the guitar. I'll hear him play a favourite song (usually Stone Temple Pilots), softly singing along and then he'll silently return to his desk, as if nothing happened.
posted by kazumi at 1:37 pm

2 Comments:

So, when he's upset does he play different songs?
Blogger junebee, at 6:55 am  
Hm actually, yes he does. It's usually a melancholic melody he's written. I love his sad song though.
Blogger kazumi, at 10:38 am  

Add a comment