The Contingency Plan

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Let's Get Together

The date has been set and even though I haven't kept in touch with a single person from my grade, I've found myself on the "organising committee" of my 10 year high school reunion (we all know that this means that I don't actually do anything but debate the actions of the 2 people (out of ten) who actually can be assed).

So we have less than a month to go and nearly every damn night I find myself entertaining outrageous notions of how I can loose 10kgs in that time. Healthy shmealthy. Surely I can do five in that time. Surely!

And I know I'm going to be the tall Asian girl (only one in my year) with the short short hair and nerdy glasses, stuck between the gals with the hair and nails, the ones with teenaged kids or the guys who are still drooling over the gals with the hair and nails and I can't fucking wait. Luc's going to drop me off out west and I'm going to ruckus like it's 1996 (yes, our reunion is a year late).
posted by kazumi at 1:10 am

1 Comments:

Oh, have fun!
Blogger junebee, at 1:17 pm  

Add a comment