The Contingency Plan

Monday, March 12, 2007

If at first you don't succeed...

Luc and I have found another house!!

It's just as good, if not better than the last, and going for the same price!!

I'm trying to keep my hopes and expectations cool this time, but really like this house. I'd be thrilled to buy it.

The place is already vacant, the house has been on the market for well over six months, the owners are desperate to sell and our offer has been made.

No bullshitting this time.

Fingers, toes, arms, legs and eyes crossed.
posted by kazumi at 11:34 am

4 Comments:

I've got everything crossed for you too. Good luck!
Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:53 pm  
Good luck, I hope you get that house. I hated househunting. It was such a chore.
Blogger junebee, at 3:40 am  
Whoo-woo; keep us posted. These things take forever!
Blogger SquirrleyMojo, at 12:18 am  
Thanks guys :)

Our offer has been accepted but we've been given another financial option in regards to financing our loan. It'll take a few days to explore so things are on hold until then.

I trust things will work out and am not getting too attached to anything in the meantime...
Blogger kazumi, at 4:41 pm  

Add a comment