The Contingency Plan

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Is anybody out there?

It's 1.35am.

I've just finished a new business proposal for a meeting we have later this morning. After a couple of tough months (which included a shocking blow for the theiving Australian Tax Office), things seem to be thankfully picking up. It almost scares me though as Chloe has baby no.2 in August, right in time for two high-end restaurant launches.

Mondays are always a little tricky. Hugo tends to be clingy after a long weekend of Mummy madness (I have Fridays off to hang with him) and proof of that is the way he's fallen asleep in sitting position next to me while I work. He refused to go to bed earlier with Luc, who very conveniently let him stay.

He's been asleep here by my side for the last couple of hours, hand resting on my breast for security and comfort. He looks adorable and I'm touched by his dedication to stay by my side.

Just wanted to share that with someone....
posted by kazumi at 1:35 am

1 Comments:

Oh, bless his little heart. 3 day with Mama must be like a whole week to a little guy. No wonder he was trouble letting go on Mondays.
Blogger junebee, at 11:59 am  

Add a comment