The Contingency Plan

Friday, April 20, 2007

birds flying high
you know how i feel
sun in the sky
you know how i feel
reeds driftin' on by
you know how i feel
it's a new dawn
it's a new day
it's a new life
for me
and i'm feeling good (muse)

the notion of relishing each day is with me. it shimmies on my shoulders as i dance in class, whispers in my ear during discussions with my darling and is ever-present in my growing son as he starts to (woefully) say words the "proper" way.

luc is working from home today and susi has the day off so young wolf is in my domain. i love these days when the house is full of activity and other bodies. plates and coffee cups lazily lie on random tables, the tv is on and i can hear random expressions as they subconsciously escape luc's lips. chuckle. grunt. sighhhh. we make breakfast for lunch and stay in our pjs until strongly pursuaded otherwise. luc has moved his desk upstairs to our living area so he can work while we play. nicely nearby. hugo is navigating a small turquoise truck around his favourite, big fire engine (fire neh-nen in "hugo") and then runs to wee in his nearby potty and i internally burst with pride.
posted by kazumi at 11:58 am

0 Comments:

Add a comment