The Contingency Plan

Saturday, April 14, 2007

a quick quickie

Sorry I haven't been in touch a lot lately. I think of some great things to write in this blog almost daily but the ideas never eventuate, billowing around my head until something else quickly consumes me.

Hugo's currently watching tv and Luc is on his way home after his weekly round robbin squash game. I have a business meeting in Bondi with a potential client in an hour. I'm still in my PJs. New business has exhausted us lately. Chloe and I have spent the last 6-8 weeks pitching for a phelthora of new accounts ontop of our current client list and there's still a way to go.

It was my birthday on Thursday. I turned 28. Luc took me to La Sala, which was perfect. The food was spectacular but we were both so tired from work that we almost fell asleep during our short cab ride home at 10pm. Our driver hooning down the wrong way of a one way street soon sorted that out.

Ok. Need to get ready now. Bleh.
posted by kazumi at 11:20 am

2 Comments:

Happy Birthday, Kazumi!
Blogger junebee, at 3:03 am  
Thanks Junebee :)
Blogger kazumi, at 11:17 pm  

Add a comment