The Contingency Plan

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Little things are keeping me sane in this ridiculous situation. For instance, songs I like to play really loud when my cheating bastard of a boyfriend is home (to ensure he doesn't stay home for long):

* Lately, Stevie Wonder
* Every Little Bit Hurts, Alicia Keys
* You Make Me Wanna, Usher
* What Goes Around Comes Back Around, Justin Timberlake
* Don't You Remember, Luther Vandross
* I heard it Through the Grapevine, Marvin Gaye
* Into Temptation, Crowded House
* Don't Lie, Black Eyes Peas
* Careless Whisper, George Michael
* Love Don't Live Here Anymore, Madonna (Massive Attack remix)
* She Don't Have to Know, John Legend

Further suggestions welcome...
posted by kazumi at 9:04 pm

6 Comments:

How about Cry Me a River, Justin Timberlake.
Blogger chanchow, at 1:30 am  
I can't think of any right now, but I think this is a fantastic idea and I hope it is working.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:04 am  
May I suggest "Smile" by Lily Allen.

*hugs*
Blogger Tequila Red, at 1:43 pm  
"50 Ways To Leave Your Lover" by Paul Simon.

"Hit Me With Your Best Shot" by Pat Benatar.

I'll probably be thinking about this the remainder of the weekend and will come back with more!
Blogger junebee, at 10:48 am  
A few Aretha songs I love to play:

-chain of fools
-respect
-and there is one i don't know the exact title, but it goes "if you want a do right all night woman/ you gotta be a do right all night man...i think those are the words.
-what's love got to do with it. tina turner.
-your cheatin' heart
i love "don't you remember." actually, i love most of the songs on your list.
Blogger Writer and Nomad, at 11:51 am  
Ah, all great songs for my list! Thanks!
Blogger kazumi, at 8:21 pm  

Add a comment