The Contingency Plan

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Current mood: utter self pity

So today... I woke up sick with a cold and a raging fever, went into work where they said they've run out of budget for my freelance rate (I have to wait until next week when I start on a permanent basis to return), came home and my brother Harry's car was broken into (his Xbox, iPod and new cufflinks I bought for him all taken) and then our latest au-pair flooded the bathroom tonight while I was upstairs asleep on the couch, the water spilled throughout the hall into my bedroom, ruining my all time favourite Mimco bag, a $450 bag I worked very hard for a year to purchase.

And in my weakened state, I'm not sure if I really am cut out for this whole casual dating thing. I really wanted someone to bring me chicken soup today.
posted by kazumi at 8:08 pm

1 Comments:

Ack, you poor thing! What ELSE could go wrong? (Maybe I shouldn't ask).

I would send you some chicken soup but it would be cold by the time it got to Australia, even if I sent it DHL.
Blogger junebee, at 8:20 am  

Add a comment