The Contingency Plan

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Tired, tired, tired

I know it's quite common to feel fatigued these days but seriously, I am stupidly tired lately. I get plenty of sleep, exercise three times a week, I have a healthy diet - there is no good reason for this.

And the exhaustion seems to have seeped into my cells. Yesterday I woke tired after eight hours of sleep, had a 2.5 hour nap in the afternoon and retired for the night at 9pm, totally spent.

Every day is the same, with the exception of the delightful weekend nap.
posted by kazumi at 8:20 pm

3 Comments:

I'm thinking you should get to a doctor and have a few blood tests done, Missy! ;) Seriously, though, it sounds like you're lacking in something whether it's vitamins or iron or whatever and it's probably worth investigating.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:39 pm  
It may be that stress thing kicking in. I mean, you have a high-profile job, you're a single mom, once again hot and dateable! Who wouldn't be stressed?

Junebee
Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:47 am  
I know it might be a bit stupid from my part, but the crappy weather that we had the last few weeks in Sydney didn't help to be in a top shape. :-)
I also find that the more I sleep the more tired I get...
Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:43 am  

Add a comment