The Contingency Plan

Thursday, June 12, 2008

so yeah...

Not sure how to properly say this... I think Luc is trying to somehow get back together with me, or at least open that option again.

We were chatting about his baby yesterday and he said that he's still shocked about how things have turned out. He didn't want to have this experience (childbirth) with anyone but me. He's doesn't know why things ended up between us the way that he did. He's made such a mess and doesn't know what to do. He's jumped from one person to the next and hasn't resolved how he feels about me, nothing's changed since we split up last year.

He then asked (again) if I'd be willing to move with him to Europe.

No lie people. No lie.
posted by kazumi at 8:43 pm

5 Comments:

Good God! Has his second child even been born yet? Does he plan on being a father to the little one? What he needs is not to move to Europe, but some serious psychotherapy.
Blogger chanchow, at 2:21 am  
Is getting back together with him something you would consider? My two cents = really bad idea.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:55 am  
what a pattern! scott made a similiar move on a number of occasions--once _years_ afterward!

how utterly selfish!

you will be happy again, Kazumi--just don't fall for this and spend years spiraling around a drain, experience the same pain all over again--don't look back.

seriously, you wouldn't even be hooking up with the same Luc--that version is dead and there will always be pain between you.

from the heart,
sq
Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:05 am  
Thanks all. This means a lot.
Blogger kazumi, at 9:35 pm  
SQ - I always remind myself of what you say about the Luc I know being dead when I'm feeling vulnerable. I think this is the hardest thing for me to come to grips with, especially as I have to see and correspond with him all the time due to Hugo. I often see that great side of him, the one that I loved so much for so long as the other side he keeps so well hidden.

How did you react to Scott?

Chanchow, I agree with the therapy.

And yes Bente, a reunion would be a VERY. BAD. IDEA. !!
Blogger kazumi, at 10:06 pm  

Add a comment