The Contingency Plan

Monday, November 24, 2008

Over the last month, I have, in random order:

* Watched my younger sister fall in love for the first time
* Witnessed the break down of Luc's relationship
* Seen Luc loose access to his second son (she left to go on holiday to her homeland of London with their son and once there, broke up with him)
* Received the news that Luc is leaving the country, indefinitely, to heal, and found myself extremely grateful that I negotiated for Hugo to stay with me
* Allowed Luc to stay at my place (his lease had run out) so our son could have more time with him before he left
*Accepted an apology from Luc for all the pain he has caused me
* Found myself utterly heart broken again
* Saw one of my best friends, Penelope, get married in Byron Bay
* Cursed single living and its downside of being struck down for four days with a horrid fever, vomiting and tonsillitis, unable to get up, eat, talk or go through a day without sweating through clothing and sheets
* Stopped casually smoking (mainly as a result of the above)
* Received a promotion at work and my own division of the company
* Started two thriving garden patches - one with herbs and lettuce and another with fruits and vegetables and discovered a love for gardening
* Contently maintained my disposition on dating and subsequently ended my casual arrangement with Jack
* Lost another three kilograms
* Endured the pain of laser treatment to avoid ingrown hairs (I'm now a major fan)
* Met a group of international superstars
* Found myself at a loss
posted by kazumi at 10:53 pm

1 Comments:

that's one hell of a month. i hope your december has been quieter. happy holidays!
Blogger chanchow, at 2:59 pm  

Add a comment